Who Am I?

Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Technological Empire


I believe that an “expert” is one who has lived, experienced and grown from the trials of life of which has defined him or her as who they are and what they represent. The “expert” I have chosen is one who I admire and have followed since my undergraduate years, Elon Musk. Musk as born and raised in South Africa and later moved to Canada followed by the United States. Musk graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Physics and economics, which gave him the knowledge and skills to develop his own empire. Musk has founded several companies worth millions of dollars such as Space X, Tesla, SolarCity, PayPal and others. Some of the factors that investors look for in the company and its plan is that the team is driven to work hard; have the ability to be flexible and adapt to new trends such as technological advances; quality in the product or service being provided; and lastly to be original, innovative and think out of this world. I believe that these are all considered key factors because it defines the company and its vision. The head of the company and its team need to reflect confidence and trust to investors that they know what they’re doing and that they will succeed. The company must be able to adapt and evolve; change is inevitable and many companies fail because they cannot or decide not to adapt. The company must provide high quality products and services in order to be successful. Lastly and in my opinion, the last and most important factor is that the company must be unique and think out of this world; originality and change in tradition is needed. Investors want something new and promising that no one has seen before, and that is what Eye in The Sky will offer. I am considering all of these components and have already used them within my business plan because I understand how crucial they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment